Saturday, September 27, 2008

Acne returning after going off birth control

« ...During that stage in life I had lots of insecurities and acne just seemed like the icing on the cake. If I meat Mother Nature on the street I am afraid I would have to give her a good scolding....
...If you've got acne on your body there are probably a few blemishes on your self esteem too. However maybe it's time you stop worrying about the pimples and start treating them. Below are 7 tips for getting body acne under control:...»
Read More: acne-types.blogspot.com

«...Some medications - If you think your medication may be causing cystic acne breakouts, consult with your doctor....»
Full Text: http://how-remove-acne.blogspot.com

tags: birth control pills info acne, pictures of acne, what can i do about my acne

No comments: