Thursday, July 3, 2008

Acne care cosmetic natural skin and how to calm bad acne

Sure you might love eating these foods. But if you cut them out from your diet you will notice an improvement in your complexion within two to three weeks.
When I play hockey I used to get acne on my forehead because of my helmet. How I fixed this problem was by washing my face gently, and getting rid of the sweat so no bacteria was able to grow. You do not want to wash your face to hard or you can irritate the skin, which will cause increased acne, and may lead to breakout.
But after so many years of failed acne treatments I decided to look into this whole acne-diet thing and see what information was "out there". And what I learned was that some natural health advocates were stating that acne is CAUSED by diet, and that by changing your diet you can be acne-free.
uostrumoapj.blogspot.com
tags: adult acne female nursing mother, home remedies 4 acne, acne scar cream

No comments: